Belly tattooing can be a somewhat distant idea for some women. As it is an area very vulnerable to bodily transformations – mass gain, stretch marks, flabbiness – the lovers of tattoo think twice before scribbling that region.
What few consider, in fact, is that the belly can serve as a canvas for beautiful works of art, which guarantee a bonus to the style. With that in mind, check out a selection of 70 belly tattoo images so that, who knows, you can think about yours.
1. The tattoo on the belly can increase your style with the most varied designs
2. It is possible to start a tattoo underboob and continue it on the belly
3. And if you’re a fan of colorful tattoos, there are also amazing design options
4. Because it is a comprehensive region, it is permissible to tattoo writing on very delicate details
5. And watercolor tattoos are also very welcome
6. But the belly also serves as a canvas for the most daring tattoos
7. And to express a taste for butterflies
8. If discreet tattooing is your motto, the belly can be a great choice
9. And larger designs can also be delicate if they have fine strokes
10. But heavy strokes and denser drawings are not forbidden
11. In fact, the region is excellent for old school designs
12. Or to express your passion for music
13. The tattoo on the belly contributes to the composition of looks
14. And the small options please more discreet people
15. The belly can serve as a continuation for a rib tattoo
16. Butterflies bring life and color to the skin
17. For moon lovers, how about expressing that feeling on your belly?
18. It is also valid to create more surreal and different designs
19. Or work on the strokes and dare to draw
20. Tattoos can cover scars and stretch marks
21. And nothing like a colorful cover-up for those who love the sea
22. Floral tattoos are great choices for the region
23. Skulls can adorn a more delicate design
24. How about a mandala in expanded size?
25. What about extremely delicate branches?
26. You can also express your passion for animals on your belly
27. Flowers enrich the skin without much effort
28. The ideal is not to skimp on color
29. And for those who like to eternalize messages, the belly is available
30. Dotted designs are also great ideas
31. How about full coverage for the more daring ones?
32. But for the more delicate ones, a rose is a good option
33. Colorful flowers bring joy to the gray design
34. But nothing against it if you are on the black tattoo team
35. You can also tattoo both ends of the belly
36. Or go for the details of the vertical tattoo
37. How about this idea of contouring the belly with an artwork?
38. How about this one, to dare with a very sinister and different design?
39. But if heavy tattooing is not your thing, there are also options for you
40. Small designs can go very well with this region of the body
41. Feathers will never go out of fashion
42. But you can vary and think of a VERY creative design
43. Color is key for those who like to attract attention
44. Symmetrical designs easily make up belly tattoos
45. Don’t worry about the navel: it doesn’t interfere with the beauty of the tattoo
46. Birds go very well with those who want to demonstrate freedom
47. Sometimes the tattoo on the belly is a surprise prop
48. Combining tattoos on this part of the body is a bold and stylish idea
49. And the ample space is perfect for exploring creativity
50. If you already have several other tattoos, why not adorn your belly?
51. But the first doodles of your body are also welcome
52. What you can’t do is disregard the belly if you are passionate about tattooing
53. Your style will be even more exuberant with tattoos on this part of the body
54. How about cogitating the belly to receive that drawing of the lotus flower?
55. From compositions of skulls, roses and wings
56. Even the most delicate designs
57. Or the more colorful and original
58. The belly can serve as a canvas for beautiful tattoos
59. And even if you get pregnant, the designs will bring an extra charm
60. As well as complementing the look with a high waist and cropped
61. Designs can be colorful and unobtrusive at the same time
62. Or in black and white and very exuberant
63. What really matters is to bring out your creativity
64. And think of compositions that further enhance your style
65. And match your way of being
66. Even if your style is much more discreet
67. Or more extravagant
68. Dare with tattoos that mix black strokes and various colors
69. Or go the floral tattoo route
70. The truth is that your belly deserves a design that suits you
Have you chosen your favorite? How about thinking about a very creative tattoo to decorate this part of the body that lives so hidden? As you saw above, the belly tattoo can illustrate the most varied designs. Just define your style and face the needles!