That they are man’s best friend and, for many people, family members, no one doubts it anymore! But, many people like the idea of stamping this love for their dog on their skin!
It is not by chance that tattoos doggy paw tattoos are a big hit! They can be a beautiful tribute to your dog(s) or simply a way to show your love for dogs in general! It can also be a way to eternalize your love for a departed pet.
You are wrong, however, who thinks that dog paw tattoo is always the same: although the most popular tattoos are those with one or two small black paws, the truth is that there are countless ways to adopt this design!
How about choosing, for example, colored paws? Or add a heart to the design?! You have several possibilities when it comes to deciding where on the body you want to tattoo your paws. The most popular places for this are wrists, feet, and the back of the neck, but those are certainly not the only options!
Get inspired by the dog paw tattoos and tips below and choose the one that suits you best!
1. A paw print can be very original
2. Yes, dog paws can make a very delicate tattoo
3. The tattoo can have a completely filled-in design…
4. It can also be styled with a texture you like
5. Paw print tattoos can even help to make up a stylish look
6. Because a paw print is always synonymous with friendship!
7. On the wrist, ducky tattoos are a big hit
8. The paw print can also be merged with other designs making it even more special
9. The important thing is that the tattoo has to do with your style
10. The dog paw tattoo can be colored
11. No matter where it’s done, a paw print is a sign of love
12. A tattoo can add a special touch to your steps!
13. Wherever you go, a paw print can guarantee a lot of personality
14. Not for nothing is the paw print tattoo a hit with men and women
15. For those who appreciate tattoos that are not seen all the time, it is also an option
16. Paws can be next to phrases or other types of tattoo
17. You can opt for one, two, or more paws
18. The paw print tattoo can be hidden under the hair, or not…
19. Paw print tattoo is pure love!
20. Get creative when it comes to choosing your dog paw tattoo
21. The paw print serves as a reminder that you have someone to count on
22. This type of tattoo is a great option for those seeking charm and delicacy
23. The tattoo can be personalized with your dog’s name
24. It doesn’t necessarily have to be basic…
25. But, it can also be basic with a lot of charm!
26. With only one initial letter, this type of tattoo can represent a lot
27. The paw print can also be very realistic
28. Tattoo is always a great way to eternalize your love
29. And in paw print tattoos the details also make all the difference
30. A tattoo can say a lot!
31. How about if the paw print tattoo is a “symbol” among the family?
32. For those who love dogs, the heart gives a special touch to the dog paw tattoo
33. If one is successful, imagine eight little legs!
34. When a paw print gets an extra touch of beauty
35. Look how cute this stylized duckling is!
36. Other designs can exalt the meaning of the dog paw tattoo
37. Colors can add a special touch to the tattoo without interfering with its delicacy
38. A name can make your paw print much more personalized and special
39. The watercolor style is also a tip for those who like to innovate
40. This type of tattoo can be your tribute to a pet that has passed away
41. A paw print can be synonymous with style
42. And it also looks charming near the elbow!
43. Have you ever heard that tattoo is feeling in ink form?!
44. Grouped in a heart shape for a different tattoo while still being delicate
45. Puppy paw on the shoulder, just the outline, is pure delicacy!
46. Tattooing paws and names is eternalizing feelings
47. Including more than one design is a great way to personalize a tattoo
48. On the back of the leg are also a beautiful option
49. Very realistic designs and names are a guarantee of a unique tattoo
50. And between the fingers show that there are 1001 ways to honor your love for dogs
On the feet, hands, neck, shoulder, wrist… It doesn’t matter! Betting on the dog paw tattoo is a beautiful way to show your love for this animal that, without a doubt, is very special!