Before getting inked, it’s crucial to be confident in your choice of design and placement, as a tattoo is a permanent mark on your skin. The foot is a great option for those seeking a discreet design, as it can easily be covered and doesn’t draw much attention.
From minimalist to elaborately written tattoos, there’s something for everyone on the foot. Some people opt for bold designs that cover much of their foot, while others prefer dainty and simple tattoos. To help you make your decision, we’ve compiled a list of 100 stunning foot tattoo designs to inspire you. Browse through them now!
1. As it is a discreet place you can balance it out with a larger tattoo
2. And very neat in details
3. Thinking well about a design you like is indispensable
4. A charming option is smaller tattoos…
5. And writings
6. You can choose a phrase like this for your tattoo: “never give up”.
7. Or, a short word
8. If you are discreet you can opt for minimalist tattoos
9. A small sun becomes delicate
10. Or how about the symbol of your sign, like this one from aquarius?
11. And if you are a native of canceryou can tattoo a dotted constellation
12. For the daring ones, the tip is to bet on the biggest
13. And neatly done with lots of black ink
14. You can even think of a design that is complete with both feet
15. And the colorful old school style tattoos are killer!
16. And if you are thinking about your first tattoo, how about a smaller illustration?
17. They don’t stop being whimsical
18. And super cute!
19. One of the most requested tattoos in tattoo studios is the butterfly
20. And they match the body region
21. The feet also offer a good space for those who wish to tattoo phrases
22. From the longest…
23. Even the shorter ones, like this one which means “without fear”.
24. Or simple words that say a lot, like “faith”.
25. It can be a personal mantra: “be good, be kind, be great”
26. Or three feelings “faith, hope, love”
27. You can even choose a tattoo written in another language, like Chinese
28. And tattoos with phrases on the feet look super-delicate
29. But if you prefer designs, how about flowers?
30. Delicate, you can see why they are the favorite of many women
31. Can be done with black ink, covering much of the feet
32. Or colorful and charming
33. The cherry trees are beautiful and the illustrations are stunning
34. It’s hard to choose a favorite
35. If your favorite style is old school, you can go for pink
36. But if you prefer the delicate ones, you can choose a smaller one
37. With this technique, the tattoo appears to pop off the skin
38. And if you like different designs, you can think of one like this
39. The waves go with this part of the body
40. And they can follow the natural design of your feet
41. Speaking of the maritime theme, have you ever thought of tattooing a mermaid?
42. For the discrete ones, a small anchor is sufficient
43. And if you are passionate about travel, the world map drawing is a classic
44. But it is possible to honor this passion with a paper airplane
45. Or even with the name of the special city
46. If you love animals, you can opt for a bigger tattoo
47. Or a small and very delicate one on the back of the feet
48. You can make one for your dog, more realistically
49. Or get your paws tattooed to show this love
50. Bee tattoos are a trend
51. But you can choose a bigger, fancy tattoo like this one of a fox
52. And if you’re a fan of small tattoos, there are the minimal ones
53. That don’t stop being cool
54. And cute, like this one with wings
55. Or little stars
56. Despite being a smaller part of the body, it is possible to tattoo in several regions of the feet
57. The conventional thing is to get a tattoo on the chest
58. And it is indisputable that they look beautiful on this part of the foot
59. But if you prefer, it’s nice to tattoo the back region
60. Or think of an illustration that starts at the ankle
61. And extends following the contour of the feet
63. And if you like mandalas, how about getting one tattooed on that part of your body?
64. These designs look great on the hands and also on the feet
65. They can be complemented by designs such as the rose
66. If you are passionate about the stars, it is possible to tattoo the planets
67. Just the outline of a moon…
68. Or combine it with the sun, with simple and discreet technique
69. You can honor a loved one by tattooing their handwriting
70. Or choose a phrase that is very important to you
71. Running fonts look perfect on this part of the body
72. And if you are undecided between a drawing or a written tattoo
73. You can opt for a tattoo that unites the two
74. To remember a special date, how about tattooing Roman numerals?
75. You can also keep the classical writing by tattooing in Latin
76. Or a reminder for life: “don’t worry”
77. The constellation tattoo is one of the most requested in tattoo studios
78. And they are really very charming
79. If you’re one of the classics, how about a flower tattoo?
80. The current designs make them very modern
81. And they can be complemented by details
82. It is possible to opt for simple strokes with black ink
83. Or full of details
84. And even the colorful drawings
85. Flowers look realistic when filled with lots of red
86. And stunning if joined with other illustrations
87. You can highlight a tattoo
88. And the laurels adorn the tattoos written
89. Tattooing branches completing the flowers matches the shape of the feet
90. And they leave the current design
91. If you want a colorful tattoo, you can opt for one in cool tones
92. But the stroke can also be fine and minimalist
93. Or whimsical with beautiful and uncountable details.
94. For a first tattoo, how about a delicate flower?
95. Ever thought of tattooing an illustration full of geometric and dotted details?
96. It is possible to combine a tattoo that unites a design with subtle writing
97. In addition, the foot is a discreet area for those who want tattoos that don’t show up too much.
98. But they also support larger designs
99. You can choose a minimal tattoo on the toes, which hardly shows
100. And there is no shortage of options for the daring ones who like the whimsical designs
It is hard to choose a favorite tattoo with so many options of designs and techniques. The important thing is to be sure of what to get and to hire a professional tattoo artist to avoid mistakes, since a tattoo lasts forever. And you, convinced to get a tattoo on this part of the body?