Whether you choose the location for your first tattoo or your tenth, the forearm can be very versatile.
From elbow to wrist there are countless possibilities: you can cover just one side, the entire forearm, or if you want to be more discreet, opt for small and delicate tattoos.
Because it is a very apparent region, the forearm has been gathering many supporters, and with all this visibility, it is natural that a design or phrase of great significance is chosen.
To help you choose the tattoo that is most like you, see 75 inspirations from tattoos for women on the forearm that will make you want one, or maybe several:
1. Flowers and colors can be a great idea
2. And adding other elements, such as geometry, make the design vibrant
3. Or awesome
4. For those who like black and white work with fine lines and stippling
5. Flowers for the minimalist
6. And flowers for the lovers of big tattoos
7. In many cultures the owl is a symbol of wisdom
8. Color Adds Charm to Drawing
9. Other animals can also carry important meanings, such as the wolf
10. He stands for strength, courage, and confidence
11. Combining tattoos is a charm!
12. The forearm can also be used as a canvas for sister tattoos
13. Why not call your friends and get a Tsuru tattoo?
14. For those who are cat fans
15. “Too cute for this planet”
16. You can celebrate the great names of feminism and what they represent
17. With a fine-grained Frida Kahlo
18. Tattooing a phrase that is important to you is also an amazing idea
19. Adding birds adds a special touch
20. Snakes are powerful animals, they mean, among many things, rebirth
21. Red snakes have a lot of impact
22. If a visible tattoo is the goal, how about this one for inspiration?
23. Aquatic animals also have their turn
24. Speaking of which, how about a mermaid-themed suggestion?
25. Nature can also be a source of inspiration
26. Cacti yield designs full of personality
27. Mandalas are full of meaning
28. And the roses look beautiful!
29. Pink is the color of flamingos, look how cute this tattoo is
20. About delicate tattoos
31. Orchids are beautiful
32. A bunch of flowers is sophisticated
33. Or a heart
34. Field flowers like these
35. Or like these
36. Stars are also an inspiration
37. Why not a flower moon?
38. A full moon?
39. Or all the phases of the moon?
40. Vintage-style tattoos are very much in fashion
41. Like the Neotraditional style
42. It can be a place you like very much
43. A design rich in detail
44. A work of art
45. Felines are majestic animals
46. Elephants too
47. They signify patience, wisdom, and prosperity
48. Look at these intense colors
49. Symmetry is fascinating
50. Butterflies are charming
51. There are countless possibilities to take advantage of and tattoo the forearm
52. You can opt for delicacy
53. Or a realistic drawing
54. You now have several options for inspiration
55. And do a doodle (or several!)
So, did you like the inspirations? Just choose your favorite and make an appointment with your tattoo artist!