Tattoos are a beautiful form of expression. Whether it’s of a state of mind, the desire to mark someone’s art on your skin, or to take a unique moment or meaning with you forever.
And one of the most tattooed motifs by women are hearts. And we are not just talking about the classic model, but several types, shapes, and inspirations that look wonderful on the skin.
Check out these 65 inspirations and find the one that best fits what you want to tattoo:
1. heart tattoos are beautiful and cute
2. and they are also very charming
3. can mean a declaration of love
4. they can be small and delicate
5. or worked with geometric designs and strokes
6. It can be a declaration of love for yourself
7. or a message of challenge to the world
8. they look beautiful filled with flowers
9. and they also look amazing when they combine flowers and a realistic heart
10. By the way, the realistic version can be made in several styles
11. like, for example, this super-different watercolor
12. or that idea that marks the love of reading on the skin
13. they look great in geometric style
14. can symbolize the division between reason and emotion
15. and also the blooming in your heart
16. May be an option to show your love for your mother
17. Or by sea
18. They look great when done with a more sober coloring
19. but also when they have brighter colors, contrasting with the flat black
20. And for those who love watercolor, there’s an option for inspiration too!
21. Can be made tiny, on the finger
22. On the side of the hand
23. Near the ear
24. On the bust
25. Between the breasts
26. On the ankle
27. Or on the arm
28. You can tattoo the grip of your heart
29. Or mark the birth of your child
30. Heart tattoo is a good way to make a couple mark
31. Or between sisters
32. and the creativity to boost your tattoo should run wild
33. like, for example, these pixelated hearts in the old video game style
34. Another example also of creativity is this colorful painted heart
35. Or this one with a darker note
36. Old school style looks amazing for heart tattoos
37]And strong designs also give an extra meaning to this type of tattoo
38. And speaking of strong meanings, one can also represent broken hearts
39. fine and delicate lines are perfect with this type of tattoo
40. Another example of how fine line looks beautiful
41. The combination of fine line and a well worked shading make this heart tattoo wonderful
42]Want more examples of the delicacy of the fine line? This is a great one
43 And this inspiration is just charming!
44. What about this heart with lotus flower?
45. Another charming and beautiful inspiration
46. The infinity and heart set is a tradition and also worth as inspiration!
47 And this combination can also serve to declare your love for pets
48. for astrology lovers this option is beautiful and original
49 And it’s so much love that you can’t tattoo just one, so do three!
50. How about doing several in different styles? It looks great!
51. Another option is to use the heart to show love for religious reasons
52. register the words that govern your life
53. Or make a small participation in a message that says everything about you
54. Oops, that was cute!
55. they can range from simple
56. By worked and full of details
57. another well done one that is a great inspiration
58. you can use strokes and pointillism to compose your art
60. You can think of conceptual drawings
59. and use images of animals to make your composition
61. There is no shortage of incredible options for you to get inspired
62. whether black and white
64. Delicate, but well crafted
65. you just can’t lack creativity and good taste when it comes to choosing your design!
Amazing, isn’t it? Share this post on your social networks, show your friends these wonderful inspirations and find a beautiful art to tattoo!