A tattoo A minimalist tattoo may not carry the attention and impact that a more elaborate artwork offers, but it is undoubtedly a delicate and meaningful way of expressing yourself. It is also the eternal record most chosen by those who will make their first tattoo, or who seek a way to pay homage with greater discretion, without losing its charm and importance.
And of course, among so many minimalist inspirations there are a number of shapes, techniques, designs, words or phrases that fit perfectly with the proposal you are looking for. If you are a little lost when deciding which tattoo you want to get, check out the following images – they promise to give you a hand:
1. When only a few strokes will do the trick
2. That special tattoo for those who love to travel
3. Daring love <3
4. The little flower got the same color as Valentina’s eyes
5. Quite a partnership
6. How can you not love this little butterfly on the flowers?
7. The minimalist flower tattoo you’ve been looking for
8. A reference full of personal meanings
9. Take the opportunity to tattoo the symbol of your sign
10. Or an incentive that always deserves to be remembered
11. And even a representation of his faith
12. How about this delicate cherry tree on the ankle?
13. “Just Love”
14. A tattoo for a click
15. What about this minimalist couple tattoo?
17. A Simple Homage to Grandma
18. “Yeshua” in Hebrew means “salvation”
19. “Love heals”
20. “Fight like a girl”
21. “Hope” and “be brave”
22. “Be light”
23. A lotus flower on the shoulder to bring spiritual purity
24. A graceful orchid on the forearm
25. For the fashion lovers
26. The Eye of Horus represents protection
27. If you are a photographer, I bet you loved this idea
28. The shading on this tattoo relied on pointillism
29. Isn’t this little twig of tulips cute?
30. The rainbow is so perfect it looks like a fake one
31. That love that will be forever marked on the skin
32. With fine lines, this wolf is very delicate
33. A proof of love for cats
34. The Ofá de Oxóssi was very discreet near the elbow
35. A minimalist tattoo to honor the family
36. Here the couple chose to tattoo two elements that complement each other
37. Minimalist tattoos look perfect on the wrist
38. Or on the rib
39. … on the shoulder
40. And even on the ankle
41. Do you want a more feminine idea than this?
42. This little daisy looks lovely
44. The phoenix represents rebirth
45. How about a little coffee of love?
46. A couple tattoo showing that opposites attract
47. This Aries constellation looks amazing
48. A unique simplicity
49. Minimalist Heart Tattoo
50. Eternalizing the love for who put us in the world
51. A dove of peace
52. What if you tattoo your favorite tourist spot?
53. With fine lines, this minimalist flower tattoo even got a little color
54. Next destination…
55. A cat planet with matching rings of Saturn
56. For those who are passionate about literature
57. These milk cups are so cute
58. A cup of tea full of love
59. That respectful family register
60. A minimalist rose is worth two
61. In this inspiration, the tattoo became quite a bracelet
62. An amazing reference for sea worshippers
63. Honoring the most amazing people in the world
64. That wing behind the ear is cute
65. I don’t know what is more adorable: the calligraphy of this artwork, or the little birds
66. A little wolf and its branches of rue
68 “I came, I saw, I conquered”
69. A cute inspiration for mother and daughter tattoo
70. The little blue flower highlighted the wrist
71. Anchoring a balloon of love
72: “Allow Yourself”.
73. The font chosen made reference to the waves of the sea
74 “This too shall pass”.
75. “May it be so”
76. Fine, elegant strokes for a minimalist tattoo
77. You can include everything you love most in a single artwork
78. Or refer to whom you love unconditionally
79. A colorful lion’s tooth
80. Never forget to thank
81. A kitten made only with strokes
82. How about this minimalist bracelet?
83. Or is this tattoo done with fine lines?
84. Ohana, in Hawaiian culture, means “family”.
85. A few strokes are enough to know that it is a kitten
86. What can never be missing in our lives
87. A hollow star has all its charm
88. A tribute to Isabel
89. This minimalist couple tattoo is passionate
90. More delicate, impossible
With so many cute suggestions, it’s hard to choose just one, isn’t it? Also check out ideas of sunflower tattoowhich also show delicacy!