The moon is an element full of meanings and is therefore a great design option for a tattoo.
It can represent power and femininity; the passage of time, with its phases; motherhood; and even reference magic and the occult.
If you identify with any of these meanings, or are simply passionate about the moon, here are some beautiful inspirations for your moon tattoo:
1. The Moon is a simple and charming design
2. With an almost mesmerizing air
3. And that it can gain different versions
4. The tiny moon and just the outline is cute
5. Including some stars brings charm to the tattoo
6. You can make an ornamented moon
7. And with fluid details
8. Or also a version with a touch of color
9. Your moon tattoo can have flowers
10. Making the Design Even More Delicate
11. You can use the flowers in the filling
12. Or create a fully blooming moon
13. Personified moons make for cool tattoos
15. The realistic versions are impressive
16. The phases of the Moon represent the passage of time
17. And they look great tattooed in pointillism
18. Tattooing the Sun and the Moon is just charming
19. And you can vary a lot in the style of the design
20. Your moon tattoo will look great anyway!
The moon really can yield several charming and personality-filled designs. Just pick your favorite idea and brand your tattoo!