A realistic tattoo draws a lot of attention not only for its features, but also for its effect. Many of them seem to be true copies of objects, people, animals, among other subjects, and to be executed, they need to be elaborated by real artists.
Are you thinking about getting a realistic tattoo and looking for inspiration? This list can help you and a lot in that mission. Check it out:
Realistic 3D tattoos – a breathtaking technique
To make the tattoo even more realistic, the shading technique is fundamental to a 3D design. It creates a kind of “volume” in the art, giving the impression of movement or texture. Here are some inspirations:
1. more realistic than this ladybug, impossible
2. It looks like this butterfly just landed
3. Incidentally, the animal is one of the most tattooed in 3D format
4. In different shapes, colors and styles
5. Look at this phenomenal band-aid
6. Tattooed person gets well
7. What about this little snake hiding under the skin?
8. You can believe there’s actually a hook hooked in there, can’t you?
9. Under the clef, some small cracks
10. A realistic and eternal third marked on the skin
11. It’s hard for a shoulder tattoo not to be charming
12. … or on the back
13. And even in the lap
14. “Gratitude for life”
15. This tattoo looks like it was practically buried in the skin
16. Perfect shading is the big secret of a 3D tattoo
17. As well as some angular effects
18. The geometric figures fit together masterfully
19. An Amulet in High Relief
20. The partnership tattoo featured a butterfly in each angle
Tell the truth…your mind has now knotted up checking out these inspirations, hasn’t it?
Realistic animal tattoos to die for
In this following list you will find everything: from a favorite little animal, insects… to your best pet friend. Ready to fall in love?
21. This realistic rabbit tattoo is extremely feminine
22. A Tribute to the Pet Dog
23. Speaking of honoring pets…
24. The delicacy of this tattoo is impressive
25. A realistic tattoo of the bosom friend
26. What about this kitten?
27. Realistic lion tattoo enclosed the whole arm
28. This artwork has been given a very colorful background
29. Isn’t this gremlin just perfect?
30. This forearm got all the cuteness of this rabbit
31. How about a realistic leg tattoo?
32. Even the woodpecker was duly remembered
33. Here the little eyes were the most prominent
34. This horse is impressively realistic
35. The shading of this owl ensured a perfect nuance
36. The watercolor technique can also be used in a realistic tattoo
37. “All cruelty arises from weakness”
38. Notice every detail of this tiger half-face
39. Pointillism shading has incredible subtlety
40. Isn’t this catioro the face of happiness?
41. No characteristic of the insect was forgotten during execution
What’s up, is your favorite pet included in this list?
Stunning and delicate realistic flower tattoos
Tattooing flowers is cool, but have you ever imagined tattooing a realistic flower? The effect is extraordinary, as you will see below:
42. The deep red of this rose gave a beautiful contrast on the skin
43. Incidentally, one of the most executed realistic tattoos is of this beautiful flower
44. Whether alone or very well accompanied by other details
45. But generally they always get the most attention
46. Referring to delicacy, and often, to love
47. The simplicity and delicacy of orchids
48. This tattoo fills the whole side of the leg
49. While this one looks like a pencil drawing
50. That waist detail that will never go unnoticed
51. Even the little dewdrops on the petals were included
53. The realistic shades of green and brown of the foliage did justice to the style
54. Just like this tattoo
55. The little birds amidst the flowers closing all the biceps
56. Is there a bolder tattoo that is not on the hip?
57. And close to the wrist, it looks very stylish
58. Even in its sepia tone
59. Fuchsia, also known as Princess Earring
60. A Little Bit of Faith Marked on the Skin
Accompanied or alone, flower tattoo will always be a guarantee of delicacy, believe me.
Realistic tattoos of people that look more like photography
Whether it’s a loved one, an idol or and even your favorite character, realistic people tattoos amaze not only for their perfection, but also for their sincere homage. Spy some options below:
61. The human traces in pop art made the tattoo very fun
62. This eye looks more like a close up
63. Shading on the face makes all the difference
64. Realistic people tattoo is perfect for honoring a loved one
65. As that person who will always mark your life
66. Or that favorite character
67. And even someone famous
68. Nick Fury was very well portrayed in this artwork
69. Just like Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”
70. That Game of Thrones and Daenerys Targaryen fan
71. Or the talented Vincent Price
72. An eternalization of a son’s portrait
73. One of the most admired figures in America
74. Does a human body part count too?
75. You can’t miss that she is a born fan of The Cure
76. The delicate features of this Indian woman are sensational
77. Some flowers were added to add more delicacy to the tattoo
78. A beautiful reference to the movie Metropolis
79. And also to the great Johnny Cash
80. Who says a realistic tattoo of people needs to be huge?
For a realistic tattoo to be perfect, it is necessary to look for a qualified professional who specializes in this type of technique. For the rest, just choose your art and schedule your session without a second thought.