The white tattoo is a trend that is appearing more and more every day and draws attention for its incredible beauty. I bet you have already come across some inspiration of this tattoo on your feed, right?
The tattoo made with white ink has a unique beauty, extremely original and differentiated. It is constantly related to the evolution of methods and also generates controversy. Do you want to know if it is for you? Ask your main questions about this style of tattooing with specialist Rony Hall.
Doubts about white tattoo
The questions about white tattooing are as vast as the variety of them, but we’ve separated just a few for expert Rony Hall to help us with. Let’s go?
1. does white tattooing fade? White tattoo is prone to fading if it receives too much sunlight. So choose somewhere more hidden and always use sunscreen when exposing.
2. Can white tattoos turn yellowish? It runs the risk of turning yellowish depending on the tone of your skin. Tattooing is done on the epidermis, which is the second layer of skin. The darker your dermis (first layer of skin) is, the greater the risk of the tattoo not appearing or looking yellowish. This is true for white skin that is exposed to the sun after the white tattoo. It is also common for the scar to look yellowish or pinkish during the healing process, but don’t despair: it is common during this period and soon tends to disappear. For black skins, you can get the effect of the white tattoo with a brown ink, or closer to your skin tone.
3. Does white tattoo cover black ink? Unless your skin is extremely white, a white tattoo is not indicated to cover black. In most skin tones, white ink cannot completely cover black ink, and may look blotchy. In some cases, it can work to cover some details.
4. How is white tattooing done? According to Rony Hall, the white tattoo has a difference in the ink. White ink is a little thicker than black or colored ink. In addition, the tattoo artist must be careful with the decal of the drawing, he should not do it with pens that can alter or interfere with the color of the white ink because the tattoo can become smudged or lose its shine. It is essential that you choose a tattoo artist who is experienced in this type of tattooing.
5. How does white tattoo removal work? White ink has titanium dioxide, which is responsible for the white pigment. This substance, at the time of tattoo removal, can oxidize, causing a slight darkening of the area. This is not a serious process and can be corrected with other treatments, but it can make tattoo removal more difficult, taking longer than an ordinary tattoo.
The questions are important for us to understand about this type of tattoo. For those interested, the safety of the information always comes first.
Care with the white tattoo
Before you get your tattoo, the first essential care to be taken is the choice of the tattoo artist. The professional should be someone who is prepared for this tattoo, with the necessary materials and the right experience. Besides this, the care with the tattoo must be doubled, mainly during the healing phase. This way you guarantee a greater durability of the beauty and subtlety of your drawing.
Avoid exposure to the sun as much as possible during healing, and after this process, always use the highest protection factor possible when spending long periods outside. The sun is your white tattoo’s greatest enemy, while constant care will be your best friend. This way, you ensure that your tattoo lasts longer and always looks beautiful.
65 white tattoo photos that show the subtlety and beauty of this tattoo
Now that you know all about white tattoos, it’s time to get inspired with these 65 amazing ideas. You’ll be amazed at the variety.
1. The white tattoo is already innovative, but how about also daring in the chosen location?
2. The white tattoo is perfect for that tattoo between friends
3. She is a gentle tattoo with a lot of charm and subtlety
4. You can make the most diverse names and words
5. And also bet on that almost imperceptible detail
6. This tattoo style is minimalist and aesthetic
7. Then you can opt for the most diverse ideas
8. From the simplest to the most elaborate
9. What about this little dinosaur?
10. The white tattoo will embrace all your ideas
11. And you will want to dive headfirst into this creation
12. It is ideal to choose a small, minimalist design
13. Like a word or a little animal
14. But bigger ideas also look charming
15. And even though they are big, they look subtle and charming
16. Regardless of size
17. White tattoo is a beautiful and discreet option
18. And for those who can’t have tattoos on display
19. The white tattoo is considered ideal
20. This is the main reason people go for this style
21. Many people say she is more painful
22. But don’t despair: it is only a theory
23. This may occur because the white ink is slightly thicker than the others
24. To ensure a unique and very uniform shade
25. But don’t worry about it!
26. White tattoo ideas are varied
27. As well as the parts of the body where you can make them
28. Just don’t forget to abuse the sunblock
29. For the sun is the greatest enemy of your white tattoo
30. Taking that care with sun exposure
31. You prolong the beauty of your white tattoo
32. And it ensures that she looks beautiful for much longer
33. Depending on your skin tone, the white tattoo may be lighter
34. Or in the right tone for you
35. You can also tattoo phrases
36. Or combine the white tattoo with a dark ink background
37. The variety of options will delight the most creative
38. Even the simplest tattoos have a beauty without equal
39. Ideally, you should look for a qualified professional
40. Even the simplest tattoos
41. To escape from stains and yellowing in your tattoo
42. And avoid regrets
43. The innovations of white tattooing are impressive
44. The mixed tattoo must also be done by a qualified professional
45. For the slightest wrong stroke can stain the white part
46. The tattoos with fine lines have a subtlety and an otherworldly charm
47. Thin strokes in white look extremely cute
48. While the most striking strokes possess unparalleled power
49. Striking and subtle designs become works of art in this color
50. And they stand out even more with mixed tones
51. But regardless of the type of line and the design
52. The charm of the white tattoo is always present
53. Whether in a large tattoo
54. Or in a smaller, minimalist design
55. The beauty of this style will always stand out
56. Even though it’s a soft and subtle tattoo style
57. You can create unique and exceptional designs
58. For this style of tattoo accepts any idea
59. The white tattoo is becoming a fever and is rising in the trends
60. Looking at the inspirations, there is no doubt
61. And you only have to look at the models to understand
62. This style of tattoo has a different charm from the other models
63. And it is extremely unique
64. Giving a touch of uniqueness and aesthetics to each design
65. Making even the most traditional people fall in love
The ideas are really charming and surprising, with no restrictions on shapes and sizes. Simply fascinating, isn’t it?
Now that all your doubts have been cleared up, the tattoo cares have been explained, and the ideas have been presented, you can go and get yours done. But always remember: choose a professional and reliable tattoo artist. The care of your skin should always come first!