A symbol of loyalty, intelligence, and courage, the wolf tattoo has become very popular in recent years. With the variety of strokes available today, you can get tattoos in watercolor, geometric, double exposure styles, and more.
The interesting thing about female tattoo is that it can represent the wolf either in an imposing way, demonstrating its strength, or with more delicate lines, bringing femininity to the design.
1. Watercolor drawings give lightness
2. And they also bring softness to the design
3. Can be very colorful
4. Or with more neutral colors
5. Female figures next to the wolf represent the strength of women
6. The shadows make the tattoo impressive
7. Symmetry makes the design harmonious
8. In certain traditions, the wolf represents a guardian of where he lives
9. Geometric tattoos look modern
10. Being perfect for minimalist women
11. In Celtic mythology the wolf is associated with the power of the moon
12. But it can also symbolize the yin-yang of Eastern culture
13. It is possible to make two wolf designs in the same tattoo
14. Or joining elements of the landscape to the animal
15. The mystical air of some tattoos can be brought about by elements of nature
16. As well as by strokes reminiscent of mandalas
17. It looks great to mix different styles
18. Like this one, with geometric strokes and touches of watercolor
19. Tattooing can become a true work of art
20. Covering a large part of the body
21. Or taking up little space
22. Some are for those with strong personalities
23. And others for more delicate women
24. The wolf may be in profile, showing the whole body
25. And for those who like skulls this might be a good option
26. Mixing the realistic style with the geometric one is super original
27. And fine lines result in a cute tattoo
28. The realistic wolf never goes out of style
29. And flowers make the tattoo more feminine
30. The old school style is super youthful
31. Half and half tattoos are gaining more and more space
32. A touch of color makes all the difference in black and white tattooing
33. On the back looks beautiful
34. How about with shades of blue?
35. The ones with fine lines look lovely!
36. A tattoo can represent a special place
37. And the lone wolf shows freedom and independence
38. Dotted tattoos are mega delicate
39. Like those in watercolor
40. And flowers add an extra charm to the design
41. The little ones are a delight
42. You can go for a more tribal style
43. Or by fluid strokes
44. Few details make the tattoo beautiful
45. Wolves are often associated with natives and Indians
46. But how about an ornate wolf?
47. Being able to count on touches of color
48. Or just in black ink
49. Triangles and flowers add charm
51. A deconstructed wolf is an option
52. Or representing a spiritual leader
53. Have you ever thought of making only half a wolf?
54. There is no denying that details make all the difference
55. As in this silhouette
56. Or this watercolor with colors from the galaxy
57. The wolf looks lovely in delicate tattoos
58. What about those framed by triangles?
59. Curves replace traditional lines
60. But realistic drawing is always on the rise
61. Which doesn’t mean that the more modern ones are not beautiful
62. The wolf as shadow is very original
63. But the options with flowers are endless
64. Spontaneous flowers and doodles then…
65. And who says the wolf can’t be cute?
66. Or that it needs to be designed literally?
67. Art can also be double-exposed
68. Or count with different colored sides
69. Wolves live in packs and are a good representation of the family
70. Or freedom
71. Minimalist designs are super contemporary
72. But the traditional ones do not lose their space
73. The wolf often represents the antagonism of good and evil
74. Or the introspectiveness
75. And the solitude
Have you been able to choose which style is your favorite? Do you like the more detailed ones or do you prefer simple and small designs? There is no lack of inspiration for you to get your tattoo right away.